Product Returns Policy
Goods will be accepted back by J S Dobbs & Co for refund/credit within 30 days of invoice with the following conditions:
- A returns authorisation number has been issued by the J S Dobbs & Co prior to the items being returned
- Customer returns the goods at their own expense
- All returns remain the property of the customer until received by J S Dobbs & Co
- J S Dobbs & Co will not be responsible for any damage caused in transit
- Items are returned as received – in original undamaged packaging
- Short dated items must be notified to J S Dobbs & Co within three working days of receipt
- Custom made or special orders will not be accepted for return
In exceptional circumstances, J S Dobbs & Co may accept returns outside the 30 day period. This will be agreed following discussions with management at J S Dobbs & Co. All other return terms will apply.
Warranty Claims and Repairs
In the unfortunate event of a product failure within the manufacturer’s warranty period J S Dobbs & Co will accept the product back for inspection, repair and possible replacement under the following conditions
- The faulty item is returned to J S Dobbs & Co by the customer, initially at the customers expense
- Standard reasonable carriage costs will be refunded for all warranty claims. These costs will be agreed in advance of the goods being returned.
- The customer is responsible to ensure the proper packaging of the items being returned.
- J S Dobbs & Co will not be responsible for any damage or loss of goods in transit
- All items repaired or replaced under warranty will be returned to the customer at J S Dobbs & Co expense
- Any invalid warranty claims will not be covered by the above. Items returned due to misuse, damage, without a genuine fault or outside the warranty period will be chargeable in full for all costs associated with the repair/inspection of the items and all carriage costs will be payable by the customer.